Friday, November 6, 2009

THE TUESDAY MORNING WRITING-The First One

 Since Elizabeth Harper is going to be on hiatus for a few months due to hip surgery, get the story HERE and  HERE , gaelikka and I have decided to continue these Tuesday morning writings as just that "Tuesday Morning Writings".  We welcome anyone who wants to contribute a story and definitely welcome readers and comments.  To contribute, all you need to do is come to either my blog or go to gaelikaa's HERE , view the picture and subject sentence that we're building our story around.  If you don't like the subject sentence, before Tuesday, leave a suggestion on our comment section.  Have your post published before 8:00 am Tuesday morning and send an email to myself or gaelikaa with the link of your post. After 8:00, go around and read all contributions and leave a comment.  This weeks picture is:



(The picture is the property of Judy Harper)
They were the best of friends until he started coming around, was it his uniform or him....

4 comments:

MelRoXx said...

what a great idea, Judy!

gaelikaa said...

Thanks Judy! I'll get to work on it.......

Kaibee said...

Really nice idea!!
I'll get to work!! :)

giftsofthejourney said...

Good luck Judy...interesting modifications to TMAST. I'll pop round to read your post on Tuesday.

By the way, I haven't decided to go ahead yet with the hip surgery. After a 9.5 mile hike across Dartmoor yesterday, I'm kind of thinking I may wait and see if some hip PT to stabilize the area will help for the time being.