Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TUESDAY MORNING WRITING-It's Too Beautiful For Murder!, Part 2

The brochure of the fishing village of Burano, Italy looked so inviting...

I have been doing research as to where would be the best place to stay while in Italy.  I've narrowed it down to two places, Gaiole in Chianti and Figline Valdaro. Both are in Tuscany and near Florence.

I think I'm going to stay at the Casale Four Villa (not a real name, I created this villa.). It's located in the hills south of Florence, next to the village of Figline Valdarno. The villa is built in stone, and is divided on two levels.There are two bedrooms, one has a double bed and the other a twin bed. There are three bathrooms, two with a tub and one with only a shower. It has a park and swimming pool. 

Why am I here? I think I'm going back to my character to see why I'm here.

To see the first paragraph of the story go HERE .

Ally must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew, the flight attendant was asking her if she wanted something to drink.  She opted for a club soda.  Glancing at her watch, she realized that dinner would soon be served. As she sipped on the drink, Ally went over in her mind the letter she had received from her late great uncle's lawyers.  A great uncle she didn't even know she had. Why hadn't her mother told her about him? For what reason was he kept as a secret. The lawyers wanted her to come to Florence to go over the will of her uncle. It seems he had left her all of his estate.  She was curious to know if she was his only living relative, or would there be others.

To be continued..........    

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Stopping in from SITS. This is pretty good writing! Have a great day!