Sunday, July 18, 2010

WRITER'S BLOCK OR I JUST NEED TO GET OVER IT!


Have you ever just wanted to stop writing? I really haven't set down and written anything for my blogs, or anything else, since March.  It's just like I woke up one morning and the very thought of writing made me nauseated. Which is strange as I love to write and need to write, or at least write down my thoughts and matters I'm dealing with, be it a journal or blog.  Hindsight is always better than foresight.  I know I had a lot on my plate, but rather than writing about it, I held it in and let it "fester".  I couldn't believe anyone would want to read about the negative events taking place in my life.  It would be so depressing, even to me! 

So, all I know to do is just sit down and begin, because I realize I've missed the day to day blogging and writing.  The keeping up with people and what's been happening.

I'm going to start the Tuesday Morning Writing, tomorrow I will post pictures for anyone to join me in the writing a story around them, then we will post.  Since it's only two days till this Tuesday, they will be for Tuesday, July 27th.  I hope a few of you will choose to join in. 

4 comments:

Journaling Woman said...

Good for you, Judy. Life just seems to squash us sometimes or at least tries to pin us to the floor. It's more difficult to write when we are being squashed and pinned.

Teresa

Judy Harper said...

Teresa-it sounds as though you've been there. I've heard stress and being worried interfere's with being creative, I now so agree. Thanks for stopping by.

Grannymar said...

Welcome back, you were missed!

gaelikaa said...

I'm with you Judy. Look out for me on Tuesday...