Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pictures for Tuesday Morning September 14th, 2010

It happened right down there on the beach!



The bird came everyday, it just sat there 
looking in.....
The frozen branches, the falling snow and the lifeless swing, the 
forgotten memories came flooding back....

The rules are, just pick a picture and if you want, use the sentence with it or create your own story theme! Have it ready to post by 9:00 AM Indian time, gaelikaa's time.  She's 10 and 1/2 hours ahead of Central and Eastern time.  So that means posting at 10:30 pm Monday night Central time or 11:30 pm Eastern time.  Just email me at Judy.Harper@gmail.com with your links or gaelikaa, I'll have to post her email later. We would love to have you come and join us!

Just a note, coming next week we will have a blog named for our Tuesday Morning.  Hopefully this will be less confusing.  It will be a group blog so that each week you only have one site to look for the pictures, but still have the joy of different sponsors. One week I will choose the pictures and comment, maybe have information posted about helpful links or how to overcome writer's block.  The next week it will be gaelikaa's turn. And as others join and we become familiar with them, other authors will be added!   I'm excited about this, so keep watching for the new blog!

1 comment:

LISA said...

Ooooo, Judy.... I can't decide which photo to use... they each have so much and your starter lines launch my imagination..... this will be fun.
Thanks.

The TM blog with rotations sounds good to me. I am gathering potos for my turn.
Happy Writing!
Lisa