Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TUESDAY MORNING WRITING-New Pictures For Tuesday 09/21/10

It was during the depression....

Mom gave me this car on my sixteenth birthday..


He stood on the riverbank, looking at the snow and ice, debating 
if he should swim across, then he heard the barking of the dogs.....


I want to try something different this week on Tuesday Morning Writing, in 100 words, write a story, a scene for each picture. Only 100 words can be used. for a beginning, middle and end.  You can do it! I know you can!  

Also, I've added a linky tool.  When I do my story, on the right side of the page, I'll have a linky tool for you to add your link.  I think this will be easier.  You can see a preview of the linky tool by going to this past Tuesday's story Here. You will be able to add your link after midnight (12:01 AM) Central time on Tuesday morning, the 21st, and continue adding until 5:00 PM Central time Tuesday evening, the 21st. 

Words & Images Copyright of Judy A. Harper 2009 Unless otherwise stated all images and words belong to me.

No comments: