Sunday, October 10, 2010

What is NaNoWriMo?


NaNoWriMo is coming up.  As the web site states, this is the month that people from all over the world write by the seat of their pants. The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days! It's starts November 1st and goes through November 30th. I have always said I wanted to write a novel, but for whatever reasons I can come up with, I haven't, so now I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and go for it. Of course, to me, coming up with which subject I want to write a book about is the hardest decision.  For more information about NaNo and to sign up, you should check out this site National Novel Writing Month. This site will guide you through sign up, FAQ, forums, writing buddies and news.  Be sure to join a forum from your region, some groups have group get togethers for support. So come and join me next month for NaNo!  If you're planning to join, let me know so we can be writing buddies!

1 comment:

gaelikaa said...

Great information, Judy, thanks. I'll probably do it next year, though.

Judy I have an award for you.

http://gaelikaasdiary.blogspot.com/2010/10/award.html