Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaNo has started and Me Too!

Fall, my favorite season

I have started! I sat at my computer for forty-five minutes trying to decide what to write about, and finally came up with a plot.  It's true I only wrote 811 words tonight, but it's a start.  Tomorrow I'll have the extra time of not having to decide my novel title and theme, plus now that I have a direction, I can plot, dream and write.  NaNo is slow at the moment, they had a note that from all over the world, there are over 154,000 people doing NaNo, 154,000 people! Lisa and gaelikaa are doing good.  I think gaelikaa has written 2900 words and Lisa 3400. How about y'all? How many words have you written and did you have a hard time coming up with a novel title and plot?

4 comments:

rummuser said...

All the very best Judy. I look forward to reading the final output.

sheeza said...

Judy all the very beat and hope you will come out brightly :-)

SAMUEL PARK said...

Congrats on getting started. Best of luck with it and I hope it comes out the way you hoped!

Lisa said...

and how does your ink flow?