Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Received An Award! I love Awards!

German meaning Sweetheart or Dearest Blog

I want to thank Nicole Pyles, for this award.  Hers is a recent blog site, The World of My Imagination, that I've discovered. Her posts are informative and she writes in such an upbeat way! I agree with Nicole too, "the blogging community is great."

The rules of this award are:

1.  Thank the giver (thank you Nicole)
2.  Pass on the award to 4-5 other blogs with less than 200 followers. Leave a comment and be sure to follow 
     them.

1. Nicole Wolverton @ Nicole Wolverton

Let's give a round of applause for the above bloggers!

4 comments:

Nicole Pyles said...

Yay!!! *applause*

The Desert Rocks said...

Thank you Judy. Very sweet! I love awards too. I post them at the bottom of my page.
Congratulations!

Amish Stories said...

Thanks very much for the comments left on my blog Amish Stories. And please be safe out there with Irene coming into our area. Richard from Amish Stories.

Clarissa Draper said...

Congrats. Also, I'm really sorry you got your first rejection letter. Don't give up.