Sunday, August 21, 2011

Picture Story Blogs...Or..A Story Through Pictures!


Manila & Luna Harper 1914

Manila Harper 1915

Arville Harper 1906-1908

Oscar & Arville Harper & Brandon ?

Arville & Manila (Hilley) Harper 1915

Clifford, Arville, Manila & Bernum Harper 1917

Mavis, Arville, Clifford, Bernum
Manila & Flora Harper 1920-1921

Have you ever visited blogs where there are pictures displayed and without any written words, except the captions, you know what the pictures are telling.  I love those kind of blogs. 

If you were writing about the above pictures, what would you say?

I would love to read what you write...in the comments, link your story to here so we can read. 

3 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

I kept hoping the picture would say that Flora Harper married a guy called Collins and started Harper-Collins publishing.

Judy Harper said...

Desert-I wish!

Terri Tiffany said...

I love old pictures and always wonder at the expressions on their faces and what they were really thinking.
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am so late in responding with all my packing etc but I will be around!