Friday, September 9, 2011

Insecure Writer's Support Group


I borrowed this from Alex J. Cavanaugh's web site

     Alex J. Cavanaugh is hosting the "Insecure Writer's Support Group", a place to link your post, on the first Wednesday of each month, on what your fears are and then receive encouragement and support from other writers.  Alex posted on his biggest fear, that of losing friends. Which I think is a fear for many of us.
     One of my fears is high winds and listening for a tree to fall, I wrote about this today, I Asked For Rain, But Not the Wind! . Because my power was out, I wasn't able to access the Internet and post, I'm going to try for next month. That's another fear for another time, having situations arise that prevent me from attending or doing an event or project.  I've posted a list of the members blogs below so if you get a chance, swing by a few and check them out!
********************


1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Judy! Sorry I missed this last week. My bad.
You are the winner of Jeremy's zombie makeover! He'll be contacting you soon. Congratulations!